UNOIKI celebrates its third anniversary with a special jubilee edition:
Sixteen tracks spread over two CDs hold in a handmade packaging in four different artworks! Bang!
Each packaging is a foldable poster and sculpture let you explore space, light and music in a very playful and extremely beautiful way. For the first time Jonathan Mangelinckx used photos for his artworks.
Music-wise choenyi from Asheville, USA, is back on board. He provides a further track with Easy Listening, his platform for microtonality, showcasing a session together with Daniel Abide on two 12 edo guitars.
Another new name here is Paralelo, a collaboration with J-Lab and Dr.Nojoke, who are working for one year on their album for UNOIKI based on their Berlin Wall of Sound project (realised live to the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall in 2009). This is a first exclusive insight into it.
Tendts is the moniker of the Greece brothers Fotis and Christos Papadakis (aka Trigerfinger) researching on complex, abstract and melodic bass music.
DDrhode is nobody else than the Iranian Sohrab, who is known through his drone-ambient album on Touch. As DDrhode he explores deep and minimal House a la Farben (Jan Jelinek).
All others may not be introduced anymore.
Let´s get surprised!
There will be more specials to the third anniversary of UNOIKI this year - a limited silkscreen-printed T-shirt edition
- a limited poster edition
- a 3 year UNOIKI podcast by Dr.Nojoke
- opening of the UNOIKI online artshop
- a book and an exhibition from Jon Mangelinckx
- artist albums from Strukturator and Paralelo
released 04 February 2013
Design/packaging: Jonathan Mangelinckx
Mastering: Tobias Lorsbach
- is an exploratory platform for electronic music, visual and related art nestled between the
cornerstones CLUB & ART!
- is about exploring the spaces inbetween: searching for new grounds & ways questioning and undefining rules, limits and structures in music, art, distribution, promotion and all life!
- is based on the idea of a collective of artists with an original and unique vision....more